Sample Business Plans
- Business Plans and Profiles Index
- 500+ Sample Business Plans
- U.S. Small Business AdministrationPlanning is critical to successfully starting and building a business. That’s why we’ve dedicated a section for it. Here you’ll find guidance on the tools and resources necessary to write a winning business plan. From sample plans to a business plan primer, we’ll get you started on this very important activity. Once your business is up and running, you’ll need to regularly review and update your plan to manage growth.
- Business Plans Handbook - In the library book collection at HD62.7 .B865 1995 .
- How to Write a Business Plan, 5th ed. - In the library book collection at HD30.28 .M3839 2000.
- The entrepreneur's guide to writing business plans and proposals - In the library book collection at HD62.5 .C423 2008.
- More books are available by searching the library catalog by subject for, Business Planning, New Business Enterprises Planning, or Small Business Planning.
Business Plans on the Web
- Businessplans.org - Information about all aspect of developing a business plan including sample plans.
- Plan Your Business - Write a Business Plan - By Small Business Administration. A comprehensive outline and advice for preparing a business plan.
- Writing an Effective Business Plan - Deloitte and Touché, 2003. This guide details the key elements in successful business plan design.
- Moot Corp's Guide to Creating Fundable Business Plans - The University of Texas/Austin guide includes modules on "Attention Getting Openings, The Executive Summary, The Right Team Makes All the Difference, The Financials and Funding"
- Wicked Start - An online guide for starting a business with concrete action items for aspiring business owners customized to their business ideas and access to a community of experts and resources for business planning, funding, hiring, structuring a business, and marketing.
Library / Main Desk
Tel: (601) 974-1073