1. Classrooms/Meeting Rooms
Call 601-974-1070 to reserve a room or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check the list of rooms for descriptions of the available rooms.
2. Group Projects/Music & Media Rooms
There are eleven Group Projects/Music & Media rooms are available on the west side of the main floor of the library. In addition, there are four group study rooms (without equipment) on the third floor on the west side of the building.
- Reservations are not required. Rooms may be used on a first come, first served basis.
- Priority is given to groups and to students using music and media equipment for school work.
- Students studying alone may be asked to vacate the room.
- Belongings left unattended for any period of time will be taken to the lost and found.
A description of the group study rooms can be found here.